Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

IMO, TRS19 has the worst colour and light management system I have seen in any game. It's a pain to get a natural and life-like appearance...
Absolutely.

Your settings in these shots however look great. Nicely done!

Just some Eagle River RR scenes. T:ANE.

vbzznQ.jpg

vvgsRl.jpg

EfXu9m.jpg

52ulSX.jpg

LbNaVp.jpg

mu1JiC.jpg

d17nZ8.jpg

VIwfbj.jpg

Regards Claus

Really neat, Claus. You, Felix_g and a few others really make T:ANE look fabulous.

BTW, the little urban industrial micro-route is coming along in TRS19 much better after a couple of breaks. One, all the city textures I uploaded for T:ANE were converted to PBR by ltated27. They're working really well. Others by JohnnyC1 are also working very well. Also, by typing in a fixed value for terrain height and using that rather than the up and down terrain height arrows seems to give much better control. I can bury the ties or raise just a few bits of gravel...

W0zNR76.jpg

Best,
smyers

Thanks Steven :).

Your route looks amazing. I can't wait to give it a try in TRS19, and of course in T:ANE, if you decide to release it for both games. I not keen on the PBR textures used in TRS19, most of them looks like nothing I ever seen in real life/or games for that matter, but judging by your screenshots, you really succeeded :cool: ;).

Best regards Claus

Still planning on a T:ANE version, Claus. T:ANE sure has a lot of life left in it, it seems. I don't know if TRS19 is quite the panacea the developers thought it might be. Pros and cons to each. Here's the T:ANE version, almost the whole thing!!

yrvBkOz.jpg

Best,
smyers

Still planning on a T:ANE version, Claus. T:ANE sure has a lot of life left in it, it seems. I don't know if TRS19 is quite the panacea the developers thought it might be. Pros and cons to each. Here's the T:ANE version, almost the whole thing!!

Pic removed

Best,
smyers

Sounds great Steven :).

My creditcard are ready for both versions :cool:.

Best regards Claus

thankz

... many thankz for your views and inspirations, in every shot of you ... i like your lightsettings very well and are just my taste ... you make my world more complete ... and for all the exhibited creators a splendid portfolio ...
grtz
daveric

trainzargentina.jpg

Winter screens are great, Claus. I never thought I'd miss winter here in southwest U.S., but I sure do.
Best,
smyers

... many thankz for your views and inspirations, in every shot of you ... i like your lightsettings very well and are just my taste ... you make my world more complete ... and for all the exhibited creators a splendid portfolio ...
grtz
daveric

Pic removed

Hi daveric :),

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really don't know what to say, thank you :).

Best regards Claus

Back