Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

cvo2010,
Those are some really nice screenshots! I especially like the GP9 Penn Centrals from Post #307. I've already got JRs PRR GP9s, but the PC ones look so nice that I'll be getting them too. I really enjoy that route.

It is really cooking down here in South Texas, so your snow shots are appreciated. :D

Heinrich505

Thank you Heinrich :). Jointed Rail is my main supplier of diesel motive power, and IMO, the quality is unrivalled.

Best regards Claus

Just random shots. T:ANE.

zXjAe5.jpg

P2cy6h.jpg

f67hph.jpg

KJPw6I.jpg

Regards Claus

A couple of my latest acquisitions from JR's Diesel Division, and it has to be some of the "sharpest" models I've seen in Trainz. Scenes from TRS19. Superb :).

DRJGbc.jpg

952ZhL.jpg

uXRxCS.jpg

FcAIn8.jpg

AYibWt.jpg

bCLLsC.jpg

X6qWNj.jpg

g6v0rL.jpg

Regards Claus

Nice, Claus. Again, it's over 100 (38) here. Have you tries Trainboi1's Big Boy? It's terrific.
Best,
smyers

Nice, Claus. Again, it's over 100 (38) here. Have you tries Trainboi1's Big Boy? It's terrific.
Best,
smyers

Hi Steven :).

Thank you.

We had a sunny day with 25 degrees (77) here in Jutland, Denmark today. A little windy but very nice.
I haven't tried the Big Boy yet, but planning to take a look at it this week-end.

Best regards Claus

Your Pictures make my day...........

;) I enjoy coming to your no Significance picture part of the forum, that is assumed I shouldn't expect anything much here, when in fact I find a plethora of nicely taken pictures, and will need to come back again to enjoy more of your not so significant ones.

You just keep posting and I'll keep enjoying in the style you present them, especially Black and White with great looking Foliage......:cool:

You make my day sir, as it brings back memories when I would walk thru Rail Yards on the way home from School with not much to do?

We were curious in the day as how the Railroad Worked...........

See what was new and what was old and rusting away back in the 50's...............:hehe:

Nobody bothered you and things where so much simpler back in those days, kinda miss them, so thanks for bringing me back to the days of Nostalgia.......:wave:

Back