Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

An Aussie flavour.

2018-09-26_135114.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Still amazed how lifelike you get in T:ANE, Claus. Do you have a secret with your graphics settings?

Hi Forester1,

There's no secrets or any kind of black magic with my graphics setting, just Years of practice, and a trio of NVidia Titan Xp's in SLI.

Regards Claus

Last edited:
I just had to try/look at some of GnatzED's new GATX Zacns - 95m3 tankcars in-game. TRS19.

a9b83g.jpg

xmxGj0.jpg

sRuUtm.jpg

3FG0ZU.jpg

Pa5Dz3.jpg

tJi1W9.jpg

ydJr0m.jpg

oPQcwD.jpg

iULqdZ.jpg

xwRezk.jpg

Regards Claus

Last edited:
I have a separate folder of all those favorite screenshots (Smyers, CVO2010, Scratchy, etc ...) that I see on the forum, and play it as a desktop slide show when I am bored

Thanks guys, much appreciated :).

Just close-ups of the latest addition from K&L, posing in Snow...TRS19.

QtDmai.jpg

KK5D9R.jpg

LpH0jW.jpg

aJlbMV.jpg

aebKfM.jpg

yaqDAd.jpg

Regards Claus

Wonderful pics of the M's in winter, Claus. Many thanks for posting. Is that the Monon route? It sure could pass for rural VA./N.C. where the Abingdon branch was located.
Best,
smyers

Wonderful pics of the M's in winter, Claus. Many thanks for posting. Is that the Monon route? It sure could pass for rural VA./N.C. where the Abingdon branch was located.
Best,
smyers

Thanks Steven :). The route is Jointed Rail's Monongahela & Western Pennsylvania. My absolute favorite route, despite being a Winter only route. Highly recommended.

Best regards Claus

Back