Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

Whenever I try and load up mine in game it doesn't work and automatically crashes my game.

Any suggestions to what i'm doing wrong?

Do you have TRS19? If not, you can't use the route. I think it must have a build number of at least 4.6 (but not 5.1) so you're out of luck.

Nice shots Marc and Claus, but I do miss your right-up-close-and-personal loco shots! ;)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Central Divide's latest acquisition...

The 4-4-0 is a splendid reskin by Ken (evilcrow) on a bdaneal model, other foreground rolling stock is (at this stage) personal reskins on various models from Trainz Forge.

Andy ;)

Nice one Andy :).

Best regards Claus

Do you have TRS19? If not, you can't use the route. I think it must have a build number of at least 4.6 (but not 5.1) so you're out of luck.

How come it says on the switchback website it says that it is compatible with Tane Sp2 and above?

And I checked the config file for the one I have and it says it is build number 4.5

A really excellent engine...

4oah595.jpg

As a credible coal burner with K&L CN E10 tender. Narrow firebox you can't really notice the ash pan anyway.

Best,
smyers

Thanks Andy :).

Cascade Green sure look's pretty in the morning sun of the Pacific Northwest.

A lot of steam atmosphere in your great scene, superb :).

Best regards Claus

Both ends of RNCR 839, a unit train of potash loads, are visible negotiating a large loop. The train has slowed to just 6 mph, as the gradient goes from 1.6% to 2.6% around the location of the head end, with wet rails on this rainy day in the mountains

C11A3094DBDC263530B647B566B5C978A91007C7

Back