balezino-mosty

vi4tor

vcera som si stiahnul aktualicizace to tejto hry no ukazujemi to zle z krizenie peronou cez kolaje ne pracuje mito ako ak som tam netal to com pisal mam windows 8.1 dakujem

[QUOTE = vi4tor; 1673950] Yesterday I downloaded the update of this game, but show it badly from the crash, via the platform over the wheels does not work like that if I did not write it com wrote my windows 8.1 Thank you [/ QUOTE]

Která verze Tane běžíte. Opravili jste ho nejnovějším zveřejněním Tane SP2?

TANE SP2 by měl fungovat dobře v systému Windows 8.1. Spusťte Tane SP2 jako správce. Pokud máte stále problémy, zkuste je vysvětlit podrobněji. Máme problémy se snažit pochopit váš problém.

Snažíte se říci, že jste přinesli Balezino-Mosty DLC a z nějakého důvodu dělá Tane crash v systému Windows 8.1? Které kola nefungují? Loco nebo kolejová vozidla?

Na zdraví. Mac.

Last edited:
This is the international thread so in English please

The guy (or gal) can only speak & read Czech.

Note; He/she is "International". There's no separate Czech language part of the forum. Russian or Polish would be the closes. But they are total different languages to Czech. So why shouldn't he/she be able to post in "INTERNATIONAL"

We, as a community, should be trying to encouraging more Trainzers from throughout the whole world to participate in this forum. Not trying to put road blocks in-front of them, or discourage them. NOTE; IT's HIS (or HERS) FIRST POST. And he or she has a registered copy of Tane.

Happy trainzing.

Cheers, Mac.

Last edited:
There's section for each language man but maybe they will add the czech section and here it's the international so in english, we all want to know ( I tried to translate and it was a mess ) what he said, I'm not an english speaker but I do my best to speak it...

By the way, many thanks for getting rid of that annoying GIF of Gandolf jerking up & down and replacing it with a picture of him. I can put it back you know...

Regards

Last edited: