Milwaukee road

ECLISSE18

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for Milwaukee Road electric locomotives, specifically:

Regards André

Last edited by a moderator:
"tume" to the one on his signature - he has posted screenshots of other locomotives "Milwaukee Road".

PWeiser I'm impressed :hehe: like he said look for "tume" he did an amazing work onto the Milwaukee Road but the loc isn't available at the moment, only private !

Hello,

Thank you for your answer, I own the EF4 locomotive from TS2010, but it has not supported the import into T.ane. It dislocates when braking under the pressure of the train.
I did not find the way to repair it !!

Sincerely André

TUME'S Milwaukee Avery-Drexel Route includes the Little Joe, which looks a little like it, but that picture is the Bipolar, and I don't have that despite having the Avery-Drexel payware, so I am guessing if he has it, he hasn't released it..

Hello everyone,

Thank you, for your answers, I was able to repair the TS2010 version of Little Joe, thank you also to PWeiser for both Switcher (Repair them too)

screen shot on pc

André

Hello PWeiser,

How to adjust the height of the pantos? thank you

André

Wite Height

Edit the locomotive's script (sparker.gs): find the line

float wire_ht_m = 6.2;

and change the number (6.2 in the example) to your desired height (in meters), then commit the change. From your screen shot, it appears you may need 6.8 or 7.2. Some experimentation is often required.

Bonsoir a tous deux,

Merci pour la réponse, je vais essayer la modification !!

J'ai essayé; ça ne marche pas, c'est le script de la loco ou du panto? elle fait de la résistance !!!

Amicalement André

Last edited:
The script of the locomotive. (I think we solved this in the USA Electrics screen shot thread elsewhere.)

PubHeaderMREP2a.jpg
​ITS HERE

Back