Question about Season Town

ledzeppelinfan1

Hello. I recently bought a new gaming rig a couple months ago and have been enjoying this program immensely since then. I had bought Season Town when I had my old computer and only recently tried to reinstall that route as other routes have been keeping me more than happy recently.

So when I loaded TANE and went to select the Season Town files to be downloaded and installed, the only two seemingly applicable files were entitled Season Town Part 1 and Season Town Part 2.

These were the only two files that look related to the route in question, and furthermore, they weren't even listed consecutively.

After downloading these files correcting their AFD issues, opening up the route in Driver, there were tons of missing assets.

So to summarize, what files need downloaded because the two that I did were obviously not enough.

thanks guys

Weird. Try to delete the route do a data base repair and after that ask to show the dlc items purchased when starting and redownload em

Thanks for the response. I'm hoping there is another answer to this because I've never done a date base repair. Not even sure where to start something like that. If it would mean regathering all of my mods I really don't wanna even go down that road.

I just feel like there is something I must be missing on the list of files for download...

Are you afraid ? You don’t need to as I do a database repair everyday with no missing items after it and your case happened to me once and I did like I told you

Season Town has 4 parts that install into your local data /packages folder.
Check that you have these 4 packages installed:
sc284
sc284d
sc284f
sc284s
If not, delete the ones that you do have installed and restart TANE and they will redownload.

Back