JR Tidewater Route issue.

sir_plewsy

I Like Trainz
Hi all

Having purchased the JR Tidewater route the other day I've since run into an issue with missing or defective assets. In this case there seems to be a lack of trees.

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

I (and others) are having an issue with installed assets not appearing. For me, there is only one texture, no track, and some other various things are missing. I didn't purchase the pay ware pack, but I have all the assets that are available. Haven't been able to figure out why this is happening. (Running on T:ANE)

I think its a case of broken assets which is kinda annoying given the cost of the asset pack. Not sure the broken assets are part of the add on pack but even so this issue makes the route unplayable.

If the trees (tb____) are showing up faulty then you need to download the older version of the library. I'm pretty sure you can do this by clicking a tree, show dependancies, view asset versions, delete the most up to date version and then download the version before current. There are a couple of other threads on this.

F2Craft, if you didn't get the content pack you will be missing assets. The track and textures like you say were custom made by Alex for the route.

If the trees (tb____) are showing up faulty then you need to download the older version of the library. I'm pretty sure you can do this by clicking a tree, show dependancies, view asset versions, delete the most up to date version and then download the version before current. There are a couple of other threads on this.

F2Craft, if you didn't get the content pack you will be missing assets. The track and textures like you say were custom made by Alex for the route.

I've given this a try and it doesn't seem to have fixed the issue. Seems like the route wont accept the older assets? the trees are definitely bugged though so it is beginning to look like the only way to sort this is for the creator of the trees to issue a patch/update to fix this.

Then what's the point of making the route free in the first place if you can't even run a train on it?

Back