Our hearts go out to you and your family Mike.

My god. Can there be a worse thing to happen to a parent?

My most sincere condolences go out to Mike Cyr and his family.

I don't know if tragedy is a strong enough word. No parent should ever have to bury their child. My condolences to Mike and his family.

Really sad, tragic news. A parents worst nightmare. My sincere condolences go out to Mike and all his family.

God bless you all.

Sincere and deepest condolences to Mike and his family.

As a father of 5 children and 6 grandchildren.

I cannot come close to knowing how you all feel at this moment.

A parent should never have to endure the sorrow of a child going before them.

Mike. (also)

Oh no.

This has to be among the most tragic things that one can encounter.

I'm really suffering with the Cyr's family.

God bless you all.

// Erik from Sweden

My deepest sympathy and
condolences to Mike and his family on your tragic loss of your daughter.

God bless you all.

Joe.

I am so sorry to read this. No parent should ever have to experience the no doubt hell you are going through right now :( . My condolences to Mike, family and friends.

No parent should have to bury their child. This is an awful tragedy and my heart goes out to Mike and his family.

... my heart is heavy ... i know the pain and sorrow ... please accept my sympathy and condolences for you Mike and your family and loved ones ...

I cannot begin to imagine how painful this must be. My sincerest condolences go out to Mike and his family...this is truly horrific, for want of a better word. Stay strong.

Really tragic news Mike and I’m not sure what to say mate, Such a bright young star taken from our universe way too early. My deepest condolences to you Letha and the family mate this is a huge shock to me and I’m sorry such an amazing loving family should have to deal with this. Sorry for the late reply I haven’t been here much of late.
Mick.

Nice words spoken Mick,
Mike from my family to yours our sincerest condolences and best wishes for the tough times ahead bud.Nice to see all these messages of love & support from a great bunch of Guys and Gals over here in the forums.

Mike

My sincerest condolences go out to Mike and his family, I cannot begin to imagine how painful this must be it at this difficult time.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Mike.

Michael

Back