Our hearts go out to you and your family Mike.

n3vpolsen

Administrator
It's a very sad time to say the least. Ally (8 years old), the daughter of Mike Cyr from Jointed Rail has unexpectedly passed away. Our hearts go out to you and your family Mike.

If anyone in the community is able to help Mike and his family in this tragic time please do. Mike and his JR team have given a lot to Trainz over MANY years and it is so very sad to hear of these recent events.

A family friend has set up a GoFundMe page for the Cyrs. Any help is appreciated: https://www.gofundme.com/cyr-family-fund

Mike, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

My condolences Mike. Must be incredibly tough to go through this.

Thinking of you and your family at this time.

Jamie

Thanks to all of you that have left comments both here and elsewhere, I will be sure to pass them on to Mike and family as I'll be heading down to Tennessee from PA here early tommorrow morning for the services.

-Kevin

It's a very sad time to say the least. Ally (8 years old), the daughter of Mike Cyr from Jointed Rail has unexpectedly passed away. Our hearts go out to you and your family Mike.

If anyone in the community is able to help Mike and his family in this tragic time please do. Mike and his JR team have given a lot to Trainz over MANY years and it is so very sad to hear of these recent events.

A family friend has set up a GoFundMe page for the Cyrs. Any help is appreciated: https://www.gofundme.com/cyr-family-fund

Mike, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Wow, and I thought the death of Ben Dorsey was upsetting

Bonjour,

Mes condoléances pour cette perte. 8 years old is so young to die, she hasn't enjoyed her life but life is unfair and many thoughts and prayers for his family throught this hard time :(

Cordialement

My deepest condolences to the Cyr's during this time of their lives. As a father of 7, I could not imagine going thru this.

Chris, N8PHU

Mike,

So sorry to hear the sad, sad news of your beautiful daughter. Too young to go. The memories of the love you shared will stay in your heart forever.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Roy

My condolences to you and your family. I'll pray for you and your family too. I also will be praying for my aunt as she's having hip replacement surgery tomorrow (4/30) and that no complications will occur.

Back