Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! MyTrainz account not authorized!

As more people allready asked : did you went to the Trainz Settings and then the internet tab and entered the same login info there?

This is for TS12 :
    the Netherlands

russian train fan with PDD-NOS and i'm proud of it

Default Yes

Quote Originally Posted by leksie View Post
    As more people allready asked : did you went to the Trainz Settings and then the internet tab and entered the same login info there?

This is for TS12 :
    Yes I have I entered my login info there and it accepts it, the problem is that steam and n3v servers not communicating correctly and letting my account register TANE on it.

United States of America, Central Wisconsin
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Canine View Post
    So about 10 hours ago help desk responded, asking for proof that I had TANE on steam so I did. However now I have not heard back from them. So now I wait as I regret getting TANE off of steam instead of trainz store.
    Its weekend time (Friday here in the States) (since you're from Australia, you know its Saturday ). N3V is closed for the weekend, so Sunday night (USA) or sometime Monday you should hear back. They haven't forgotten, but do need a break as well

They usually continue until your happy with everything

NARM's site^

My personal site: https://hiawathamr.weebly.com/​

Blog Entries

Yes I have I entered my login info there and it accepts it, the problem is that steam and n3v servers not communicating correctly and letting my account register TANE on it.
    May I ask, is this for TS12 or TANE? I'm confused now

NARM's site^

Blog Entries

Another thought I've had is if there's a possible firewall issue. Does it specifically say that the login information is correct? You will have to close the game and re-open it after doing that process.

Shane
    Shane Turner
    Technical and DirectX Advisor - Not affiliated with N3V

My Forum -- PevSoft Tools -- Tutorial List (inc DirectX) -- My Utilities --TrainzTutorials.com

Talking I forgot to set my time right ( from the US)

Quote Originally Posted by hiawathamr View Post
    Its weekend time (Friday here in the States) (since you're from Australia, you know its Saturday ). N3V is closed for the weekend, so Sunday night (USA) or sometime Monday you should hear back. They haven't forgotten, but do need a break as well

They usually continue until your happy with everything
    I’m actually from the states I just need to set me time right. That’s why I was confused earlier about time.

Default Doubt it’s the firewall

Quote Originally Posted by shaneturner12 View Post
    Another thought I've had is if there's a possible firewall issue. Does it specifically say that the login information is correct? You will have to close the game and re-open it after doing that process.

Shane
    I set the firewall off for TANE and allowed full access to the internet. So it’s unlikely it’s a firewall issue now.

Default .

May I ask, is this for TS12 or TANE? I'm confused now
    It’s for TANE but he was showing me the login for ts12 which is like TANE

Blog Entries

I’m actually from the states I just need to set me time right. That’s why I was confused earlier about time.
    Ah okay, well then you get the play the waiting game a bit longer. Since Australia is ahead of time (right now like I said earlier, they;re Saturday, which means N3V is closed for the weekend). Sunday night/ Monday you should hear back

It’s for TANE but he was showing me the login for ts12 which is like TANE
    Okay, just wondering. I know TS12 can be either way. I the serial number and log in both entered in case one way doesn't work

TANE and Steam can be really fun with issues and so on... I still think its the authorisation servers not communicating with Steam

NARM's site^

Default .

Ah okay, well then you get the play the waiting game a bit longer. Since Australia is ahead of time (right now like I said earlier, they;re Saturday, which means N3V is closed for the weekend). Sunday night/ Monday you should hear back

Okay, just wondering. I know TS12 can be either way. I the serial number and log in both entered in case one way doesn't work

TANE and Steam can be really fun with issues and so on... I still think its the authorisation servers not communicating with Steam
    I think that’s the issue, but you never know for sure.