Help! MyTrainz account not authorized!

I forgot to set my time right ( from the US)

Its weekend time (Friday here in the States) (since you're from Australia, you know its Saturday ;) ). N3V is closed for the weekend, so Sunday night (USA) or sometime Monday you should hear back. They haven't forgotten, but do need a break as well :)

They usually continue until your happy with everything:)
I’m actually from the states :) I just need to set me time right. That’s why I was confused earlier about time.

Doubt it’s the firewall

Another thought I've had is if there's a possible firewall issue. Does it specifically say that the login information is correct? You will have to close the game and re-open it after doing that process.

Shane
I set the firewall off for TANE and allowed full access to the internet. So it’s unlikely it’s a firewall issue now.

I’m actually from the states :) I just need to set me time right. That’s why I was confused earlier about time.
Ah okay, well then you get the play the waiting game a bit longer. Since Australia is ahead of time (right now like I said earlier, they;re Saturday, which means N3V is closed for the weekend). Sunday night/ Monday you should hear back;)

It’s for TANE but he was showing me the login for ts12 which is like TANE
Okay, just wondering. I know TS12 can be either way. I the serial number and log in both entered in case one way doesn't work;)

TANE and Steam can be really fun with issues and so on... I still think its the authorisation servers not communicating with Steam

Ah okay, well then you get the play the waiting game a bit longer. Since Australia is ahead of time (right now like I said earlier, they;re Saturday, which means N3V is closed for the weekend). Sunday night/ Monday you should hear back;)

Okay, just wondering. I know TS12 can be either way. I the serial number and log in both entered in case one way doesn't work;)

TANE and Steam can be really fun with issues and so on... I still think its the authorisation servers not communicating with Steam
I think that’s the issue, but you never know for sure. ;)

Back