Thread: LilB 40ft Boxcar Faulty Mesh

Unhappy LilB 40ft Boxcar Faulty Mesh

Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\grain.im'Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\main.lm'
    Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\mainv.lm'
    Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\leftdoor.im'
    Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\rightdoor.im'
    Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\mainsq.lm'
    Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\mainsqf.lm'
    Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\mainsqv.lm'
    Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\shadowplane.im'
    Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\shadow.im'
    Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\shadowsq.im'
    Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\airhose.im'
    Error: Unable to load mesh file: 'boxcar_body\airhose.im'
    Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/airhose.texture'.
    Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/chalk_0-chalk_0.texture'.
    Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/chalk_1-chalk_1.texture'.
    Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/chalk_2-chalk_2.texture'.
    Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/chalk_3-chalk_3.texture'.
    Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/completemap.texture'.
    Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/completemapbump-completemapbump.texture'.
    Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/completemapbumpsup-completemapbumpsup.texture'.
    Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/grain.texture'.
    Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/graindoor.texture'.
    Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/grain_bump-grain_bump.texture'.
    Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/grain_door_bump-grain_door_bump.texture'.
    Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/morton-morton.texture'.
    Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/placard-placard.texture'.
    Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/route_card-route_card.texture'.
    Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/shadowplane-shadowplane.texture'.
    Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/woodwalk.texture'.

United States of America, California, San Jose
    Blog Entries

which Trainz is it installed on?

Make train simulators great again #MTSGA obiter dictum

United States of America, Nebraska, Lincoln

did you download the 1940 aar boxcar mesh file

Quote Originally Posted by pdkoester View Post
    which Trainz is it installed on?
    It’s TS12.

Blog Entries

The bottom set of errors suggests you may have modified a built-in item. Have you tried reverting it to original?

Shane
    Shane Turner
    Technical and DirectX Advisor - Not affiliated with N3V

My Forum -- PevSoft Tools -- Tutorial List (inc DirectX) -- My Utilities --TrainzTutorials.com

Quote Originally Posted by shaneturner12 View Post
    The bottom set of errors suggests you may have modified a built-in item. Have you tried reverting it to original?

Shane
    It was modified but NOT by me. It was from the cdp on Jointed Rail so someone on their end had to have done that.

Quote Originally Posted by jregner1955 View Post
    did you download the 1940 aar boxcar mesh file
    No I have the 1937 AAR mesh file. Don't see a 1940 version on Jointed Rail.

United States of America, California, San Jose
    Blog Entries

Works fine on my TS12, what is your BUILD number for TS12?

Make train simulators great again #MTSGA obiter dictum

Quote Originally Posted by pdkoester View Post
    Works fine on my TS12, what is your BUILD number for TS12?
    TS12 SP1 61388

- <kuid2:103021:100109:1> VE20: Mesh 'grain' referenced in 'queues/load4' was not found within the mesh table.

Should I just delete it and keep the queue or just delete and reinstall?

I have all lilb's 40' boxes and they are fine sounds like you need to download and install this.

http://jointedrail.com/product/40ft-...-dependencies/

Or reinstall and commit or if you have the payware version you may need to revert to original. The fact that you are missing the chalk marks also indicates you're missing the dependencies.

Wait a second. Are you referring to <kuid2:103021:100109:1> 40ft Boxcar CN AL. That does have an error. Hang on a sec.

Yeah, I don't see a fix for that. You could remove the entire Load4 section and all the references to load4 in everything else. PITA. or you could ask lilb about it.

This boxcar is different from all the others, it is missing a separate texture file, does not have a reference to the common mesh, and does include meshes in the body folder. I suspect it got lost in an update shuffle.
    Last edited by normhart; September 22nd, 2018 at 11:30 PM.
    California is not turning back. Not now, not ever!