Route Corrupting in TANE

MarkNolan

Hey all,

I have had this issue appear on a route I am working on. the ground has defaulted to 0m with all the assets in place but textures disappearing. Can anyone advise what is casuing this and whether it can be fixed or stopped from occurring again. This is a significant route I am currently trying to get ready for in game so is very frustrating.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
SP2 HF2 has remedied the corruption. Unfortunately if u have already saved in this route in a previous version, without a backup, there is nothing that can be done.

Thanks (kind of!). I have build 90945 and this has happened in the last 48 hours (not sure when exactly as the route is big and wasn't working on this section.) Is the latest build?

You have the latest retail build. The latest test build is 93104 which is a beta test version of SP2 HF3. This fixes most (if not all?) of the known problems in TANE SP2 and will be released as an update for all existing TANE owners (you included) at an unknown date.

@marknolan. This corruption happened, (in my case) with older legacy layouts that I had merged in previous versions of Trainz. The problem manifested itself after I upgraded to TANE Sp2. I found that any type of editing or merging after this upgrade showed the corruption after a save and then re opening of the layout. HF 2 has solved the issue. Thankfully I had backups of my route in storage so Ire loaded the backup and all was well. Cheers.

is anyone else getting this bug in 98700?

I haven't, but that doesn't mean there hasn't been any issues.

If you have that problem, create a new route and merge your the corrupted one into it. That fixes the problem.

As always backup stuff first to a cdp just in case something goes wrong.

Back