TANE Platinum Edition available for $19.95 (USD) on wccftech.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argenfarkle

My apologies if this is old news, but I just downloaded the TANE Platinum bundle from wccftech.com. Total cost: $19.95. Although I own the Steam version of TANE, I got this version as it seemed much less expensive than the $29.95 price of the platinum upgrade for current TANE owners.

The wccftech offer includes TANE. I just checked their page and if you go to wccftech.com and do a search on that page for "trainz", it will take you to the page where you can purchase it. You still have to have a Trainz account here and you will actually download it from the normal NV3 site here.

Only two days left! Sorry I didn't know about this sooner!

Best regards, Ron

Hi All
For anyone interested in this, I can confirm that this is a legitimate deal for the TANE Platinum Edition :)
Regards

There is stated: Original Price Trainz A New Era Platinum Edition Bundle: $327
So You will get the 93% discount....
Veeery trustworthy site anyway :D
BTW is this particular vesion DRM free? What build it is?

Good Afternoon JAGG
The price quoted is the total price of TANE + Deluxe routes + DLC packs, when purchased separately.

This store will provide a serial number which is then registered in your MyTrainz account; you will then access the standard TANE download through your MyTrainz account. The current latest update for this download is build 90945; it is not the DRM free build (only the boxed PC edition from the Trainz Store is DRM Free).

Regards

I just checked wccftech.com and they extended the TANE Platinum discount offer. It's good for another 5 days!

Best regards, Ron

Hi All
For anyone interested in this, I can confirm that this is a legitimate deal for the TANE Platinum Edition :)
Regards

I just did this and when I registered the serial it shows up as TANE-Deluxe, not platinum. On the forums here it shows up as T:ANE-Dlx. Did I get the wrong thing or is it I just haven't installed it yet? The receipt from wccftech shows TANE Platinum Edition.

Thanks
-Mike

Platinum is not a version, you get Deluxe plus DLC there is no Platinum station on the time line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back