Looking For Good British Route

insanedude11

The route should be quite large and contain passenger routes and usable industry, ideally set in 1940s but not to important if its not.
Thanks.

I am probably a bit drifting insanedude11 but I am working on a big one and that is N.Ireland Railways (extending south to Dublin).NI is in Britain so although you want existing routes pay a visit to my site meantime....! :Dwww.northernirelandrailwaysim.moonfruit.com

Check out my username for British routes, some for older versions, some narrow gauge. My latest upload "Water Of Coate" is an upscaled representation of Swindon's local miniature railway and includes a session with multiple trains lapping that lasts over an hour.

And if your interest extends to narrow gauge, then the Ffestiniog/Welsh Highland by Malc - clam1952 - is a must.

Payware wise, the Settle & Carlisle is still worth a look and also includes a decent set of UK motive power and rolling stock assets.

The best british route I have used before is 'Heartbeat revisited' this unfortunately it is for TR2004 im wondering if it will download to TR2009

Midshire Mainline would be a good route which incorporates local and inter city passenger services and industry. I think the name of another is Duchy Days if I recall correctly.

Have a look at my first uploaded route - Johnshaven. Has industries, main & branch lines. I am now into small Modelz rlys and there are 5 uploaded, all British. look under author Yorkshire. They might be of some interest. Johnshaven I think is about 90 boards.

Yorkshire

The route should be quite large and contain passenger routes and usable industry, ideally set in 1940s but not to important if its not.
Thanks.

One really good TS12 route (which can be uploaded into TANE) that I liked, is "Duchy Days 1980s (updated)"

- It's well detailed and provides for the steam era passengers, freight and china clay or you can run some modern rolling-stock.

It may be worth a look.

Cheers,
Roy

Billinton is great. Pre and post grouping sessions (SR/BR) available. See other excellent routes by the same creator.

Turks Castle 1892 is great fun if you're into the Broad Gauge and early trains. It's a TS2004 layout and has some odd things that will need fixing if you're running it in a later version. The excellent landscape modelling more than makes up for having to fix a few things though.

Back