Looking for 1950s USA Police Car

David2de

Does anyone have or know of a 1950s US Police Car asset? I've search the DLS and the interwebs, but I'm coming up empty-handed. Something like a 1957 Chevy BelAir Black and White with the red light on the roof. I just feel I should see one parked in one of the towns in my route.

Thanks,

Dave

Theres <kuid;68213:29007:2> on DLS which may suit or Euphod,Kuid:7592; has several.
davesnow Kuid;101046; also has several US Police cars but these maybe too late mdels

Theres <kuid;68213:29007:2> on DLS which may suit or Euphod,Kuid:7592; has several.
davesnow Kuid;101046; also has several US Police cars but these maybe too late mdels

All of the police vehicles I found from these authors are too modern, but I did find a bunch of other useful stuff when browsing through the results! I never did find anything by Theres 68213 on DLS though.

Thanks for trying!!!

Dave

I never did find anything by Theres 68213 on DLS though.

Dave

Not sure what “Theres 68213” means, but I can assure you that everything created by user 68213 (me) is free on the DLS. You’re correct that my police car is too modern for the 1950’s. The nearest I’ve seen to such a vehicle is what is probably a late 1960’s police car. It’s one of those big boxy-looking American jobs, and I’ve seen it in many screenshots, but I don’t know who created it. If I find out, I’ll post details here.

ADDED LATER: the car I'm referring to appears in this post of screenshots by Epoche3bis4: here

OXDHQk2.jpg

Last edited:
I see my mistake.Here's where I got "Theres" as a user name: You wrote:

I took that as a user name.

The police car in the image looks awesome - I love the weathering, but it is too modern for my route. I did download several other of your excellent creations though!

Thanks again,

Dave

Back