A Couple Of "Next"/TRS2018 Questions

Id have to put down actual Dynamic Braking... Yes I know Trainz has this feature, but to have GE's and EMDs with screaming dynamic brake sounds when coming down hill's would add that much more to the game. Other than that, working alerters/alerter sounds would also be nice, but thats just me.

Looked like a wish list to me. But if my attempt to help was offensive, then I'll leave you to winge and moan by yourself. I'd rather get on and do more practical things.

A wish list would have been relevant 18 months ago or whenever NEXT was announced.

This was simply a fact finding exercise to establish, in the absence of much information at all about the new version, as to what might have been achieved, other than better ground textures. But hey ho, if you or anyone else wishes to think otherwise that is your prerogative.

And I too have more positive things to be doing than arguing semantics on a game forum. Finishing off my current Trainz route - which does not feature diamond crossings or any tunnels and reinstalling TS2018 for future projects. Oh and the sun has finally come out in Swindon so there is plenty to get on with outside which does not involve making content for a train game.

Last edited:
I would like a way to work underground too.

To be honest i would really like an underground systems so i can finally do metro/ subway routes.

Back