Are there any Weather conditions available on the DLS?

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
I was wondering if there's any weather conditions available on the DLS, such as stormy skies, dark clouds, etc. Can anyone help me out?

I was wondering if there's any weather conditions available on the DLS, such as stormy skies, dark clouds, etc. Can anyone help me out?

There are lots of clouds and skies. Look on the DLS for some. I've got one that looks like a hurricane or storm front is coming through.

There are lots of clouds and skies. Look on the DLS for some. I've got one that looks like a hurricane or storm front is coming through.

Can you give me any keywords or username to search for, i.e. 'storm', 'cloud', 'sunny'? If I put search for 'rain' in the title, I get everything with 'train' in it, which is a lot.

I used the Train DLS Website and set the type to "Textures (Environmental)" and did separate searches for sky , storm ,cloud, rain .
The type search limits the results so rain isn't returning too many false results.

You can do that in Game, Manage content, Custom > Category > Environmental Textures > Cloud etc.

Back