Screenshot of The Week: April 19 to April 26 2018 (Suburban and Commuter)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

One can say that aviation has all but taken over long-haul travel and cabs or metros are fastest for short distances. At their most efficient, heavy rail passenger operations work best in connecting regional areas to cities. This week's theme is Suburban and Commuter.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on April 26.

Greetings.

One can say that aviation has all but taken over long-haul travel and cabs or metros are fastest for short distances. At their most efficient, heavy rail passenger operations work best in connecting regional areas to cities. This week's theme is Suburban and Commuter.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on April 26.
so which is it? No theme or suburban and commuter?

Most work happens in the city and so, thousands of people commute from the suburbs every day.

2017-11-05_102057.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

The rush hour is over as an almost empty SIGMA Thorton class 471 arrives into Norfolk Way with an evening Edgeburgh to Thorton Central suburban service

An otherwise quiet morning in Dead Creek, Maine is interrupted as the 9:00 a.m. CBVR Pine Liner commuter train, lead by an ex-MEC GP38-2, makes a slow roll through town.

YDXakiU.png

Last edited:
Pindol.jpg

I've created this one with thinking about "no theme", so i make a mistake. But unfortunately i probably haven't so much time to create something new and with suburban theme, so i left this one here. Maybe i've just replace it later or just don't count it.

Submissions are now closed. There are 10 entries so please vote for 1. Voting ends May 3; please post your votes below.

I've created this one with thinking about "no theme", so i make a mistake. But unfortunately i probably haven't so much time to create something new and with suburban theme, so i left this one here. Maybe i've just replace it later or just don't count it.

Hi Peemot, the mistake is mine and I apologize to you. N3V has made changes to my account effectively restricting me to only creating threads; can't edit titles, can't edit posts to help people fix their links if need be, etc. Earlier this year I emailed Zec and subsequently Tony for assistance with a few mistitled threads as well (2017 instead of 2018) but have been ignored. In light of this I can only be more careful going forwards. There is no need to exclude your submission, it is excellent.

Last edited:
Back