Screenshot of The Week: April 19 to April 26 2018 (Suburban and Commuter)

Great screenshots everyone - So hard to decide, but I do like the T Class on a regional line.

My vote goes to.... Trainfan2017

Thanks guys,

It's always nice to share our creations across the globe - It's also nice to see recognition, thank you.

Occasionally I learn something new from all those who contribute to the 'Screenshot of the Week' ,.. and I make good use of it on my own layouts.

Cheers,
Roy

I echo your post Roy.

I just can't understand why there were over 1000 views but ony a handfull of votes!

Why don't viewers vote?

I don't normally vote in comps I enter, even if I did it would still be a miniscule % of viewers.

I echo your post Roy.

I just can't understand why there were over 1000 views but ony a handfull of votes!

Why don't viewers vote?

I don't normally vote in comps I enter, even if I did it would still be a miniscule % of viewers.

I just took a look at the legend down the bottom of the front page of the forums:
It says - among other things - There are currently 987 users online. 71 members and 916 guests

That's an lot of visitors who have not signed up.

:eek:

And I suspect that a significant number of those visits by registered Trainz members would be competition entrants returning on many occasions to check on "the competition" and the progress of the voting - I know I do :hehe:

Back