Inserting Images

ess1

Can't remember last time I uploaded an image. Since discovered that photo bucket and instant image no longer allow uploads to a forum for free subscribers.

Appreciate recommendation/s please.

Imgur it's free but like all photo hosting website it can disapear or being payware so in cas of that: upload your pics and save them on a file on your computer

Thank you very much for prompt and helpful reply. Presume I only have to paste url into "Insert Image" as I once did for above mentioned?

You upload your pics on the website and then paste the BBcode link in this forum

You might also consider creating your own web site. There are loads of free site creators out there including Wordpress and others. Once you have a site, you can use it to host your pictures and KNOW where they are and how secure they may be. I use my own site all the time to host pictures. Mine is rather extenseive, but only costs me around $85 a year.

Bill

Captured screenshots whilst in Driver but could not see any folder for them.

And I thought you gained experience with age, silly me.:(

Captured screenshots whilst in Driver but could not see any folder for them.

And I thought you gained experience with age, silly me.:(

Mosey over to where your T:ANE data lives and go to the Screenshots folder. To get the exact path it's easier to do this:

Open up T:ANE Launcher.
Go to Trainz Settings
Click on the install path.

This will show you were it's located, which by default is that gawd awful C:/Users/(your login)/App Data/Local/N3V Games/TANE/Build something.

The something equals a bunch of letters and numbers.

(When I reinstalled T:ANE back in the beginning, the first thing I did was put the data on another hard drive under a TANE_DATA folder. It's a lot simpler and saner to find).

Back