A Question about the Chessie GP15T

Frimbo

I recently purchased this during your Easter Sale and, like all of your stuff, I have very much enjoyed it. Many thanks. It looks great and the horn is fantastic.

My question is about the fan animation. I have yet to see the fan turn even during full throttle. Should I expect this? I re downloaded the loco and still didn't see the fan animation.

Finally, when I am under full throttle with this as well as other JR locos, I get green load bars above the loco and consist that flash on periodically:

Screen_Shot_2018-04-07_at_9.34.59_PM.png

Is there a way to disable this?

Thanks again for your work!

I recently purchased this during your Easter Sale and, like all of your stuff, I have very much enjoyed it. Many thanks. It looks great and the horn is fantastic.

My question is about the fan animation. I have yet to see the fan turn even during full throttle. Should I expect this? I re downloaded the loco and still didn't see the fan animation.

Finally, when I am under full throttle with this as well as other JR locos, I get green load bars above the loco and consist that flash on periodically:

Is there a way to disable this?
The fan is tied into the dynamic brakes and will activate as needed when you are using dynamic braking. The radiator fan which would spin when the locomotive is under power load is actually underneath the shutters at the rear of the locomotive, around the top of where that see-through mesh area is.

The green load bars that are appearing are coming up whenever the engine uses fuel and the quantity updates, it can be turned off in driver by changing the 'commodity overlays' option in the additional tools menu at the top right of the screen during a session.

Glad you're enjoying the engine!

When in Driver Mode, go to the right side of Menu and look for Commodities Tab......Look at my picture here for you.

Once you click on option, look at your Train(s) that Green indicator bar for capacity of Commodity will be gone from view.

Back