Legacy of the BN 1 vs. Legacy of the BNv2

KingConrail76

Sorry in advance, if this has been asked and answered, but searching these forums is pretty fruitless.

I have the original free Legacy of the BN route, and was looking to buy the Content pack while it is on sale, but then noticed that the pictures on the web site show very similar content items in both Legacy of The BN content packs( v1 and v2), so now I am confused and don't know if I am going to end up buying the same content twice if I purchase both legacy of the BN content packs and the LOBNv2 route.

Is v2 an addition to the first section, or is v2 a replacement for the first section?

Is the content in the v2 pack the same as the v1 pack, with updates and additions, or are the contents of each pack completely different?

Do I need the Content Pack from v1 to use the v2 Route?

Help, sale ends tomorrow.

V1 and V2 are different from each other and are seperate completely. While some items look the same you wont be getting the same assets if you got both content packs and such. They are themed around the BN so some items look similar, but are actually different versions/schemes of other items.

V2 actually comes with the route itself as well, the V2 route isnt available seperately.

I think I figured out some of my confusion, as while searching for another item I was considering, I found a THIRD legacy of the BN content pack...

LOBN Section 1 Content pack
LOBN TS12 Content pack
LOBNv2 Route and Content

Originally, I only saw the TS12 Content Pack, and the v2 Route and Content Pack...

So I assume the TS12 LOBN pack is the same as the "Section 1" content, but useable in TS12..??

Then the TANE "Section 1" content pack, and the v2 Route and Content are what your answers above relate to, yes?

Intended usage is in Tane Deluxe.

Yes the TS12 Content pack is only the content itself, not the route, and was for people who didnt care about the route, but wanted the content.

So you want the Section 1 content pack and the v2 route and content pack and youll be all set on everything. TANE Deluxe is just fine with that.

Back