Scenes from The Tidewater Point Rail Road...1920x1080 Resolution.

Just scenery from around Tidewater Mills...

2Bvc3I.jpg

Jgq1dd.jpg

54QERI.jpg

dReZqF.jpg

XLuXX9.jpg

ZRmted.jpg

Regards Claus

A very decent looking route, you can clearly see the amount of work put into it.

If its no secret, could you please let me know which bushes did you use in the screen below?

98il3d.jpg

Hi Ardaeshir, and hallo from Denmark :).

The Tidewater Point RR is available at Jointed Rail, and is, IMO very reasonably priced. As for routes, it doesn't get any better than this, if you ask me.
I haven't made any kind of modifications to the route at all. What you see, is what you get.
I believe, the bushes are included in the payware part of the route, but I'm not sure, so it's hardly a secret. Whether or not, here's a screenshot with the name of the bushes, so you can hunt them down.
For full resolution, right click and show picture:

UvNqQB.jpg

Regards Claus

Last edited:
Tidewater Route is one of those that catches the eye......

:cool: This Route is really nice, I have it too, but have only played with it couple of times due to the fact I'm modifying 3 different types of Routes.

It is amazing, all the incorporated detail that is in this particular Route..........And the Tracks are laid out in a multitude of directions not pedestrian in any sense of the word.........And when you look at the track puzzles etc, they have strategic purpose in the way they directed to flow through out the Route.

Thank you for sharing the great Photo's here......

I hope others will see this as one of those must own Routes, it's not small, as well not overly large either, so most folks should be able to run it with good Frame Performance, depending of course how many Consist, and static Cars are staged in the Rail Yards..........Enjoy this Route to it's fullest.........Cheers. :wave:

I'm surprised that this map is still a thing. I still have this map on my TRS2006 copy, I just played it today. I'm amazed by the evolution of this game series.

Wc47LZU.jpg

This is the dock on the river by the way.

Is this our old TrainzProRoutes version? We were quite proud of this route as it was included in the 2006 version if memory serves me correctly.

Cheers,
John

Is this our old TrainzProRoutes version? We were quite proud of this route as it was included in the 2006 version if memory serves me correctly.

Cheers,
John

Yea, TPR made the 2006 route, and it was built in aswell.

Last edited:
Back