Scenes from The Tidewater Point Rail Road...1920x1080 Resolution.

cvo2010

In the Dark
Instead of "polluting" several other threads with all of my highly un-prototypical screenshots, I've decided, to create a seperate thread for scenes from The Tidewater Point Railroad route.

Don't expect anything prototypical in this thread, I just love to watch trains... stationary or rolling by.

euzlyV.jpg

DV7hxy.jpg

4A3671.jpg

7D7Zgr.jpg

k7t882.jpg

WQLd2L.jpg

9byQrL.jpg

wMnRfB.jpg

To be continued...

Regards Claus

Last edited:
Scenes from The Tidewater Point Railroad...Continued.

I'm amazed by the amount of details in this route. Really great work.

qHNsPm.jpg

VuCsqo.jpg

VmvJyq.jpg

aLbnzu.jpg

ay1cRL.jpg

pjoI5H.jpg

To be continued...

Regards Claus

Scenes from The Tidewater Point Railroad...Continued.

rFLGvT.jpg

G08MfQ.jpg

ipJ7TJ.jpg

kH8QMa.jpg

OqJszb.jpg

CcGOJ3.jpg

qzz5No.jpg

ZKlSFI.jpg

Ut9rXS.jpg

To be continued...

Regards Claus

Last edited:
There is a story behind every picture.

;) Expression comes in many different ways, and beauty resides in the Eye of the beholder!

With that said, don't worry about the prototypical here, If what you see pleases you, then run with it, and be ready to defend your position of thought if and when those questions present themselves.

Your telling a story here to the Forum in the form of Pictorial style, and if I read your views counts correctly, a few over 200 people came to view your picture story since yesterday.

For the first day, that's a good number.

For what's it's worth I enjoyed looking at your pictures, and you unknowingly did me a favor, as I have this Route and the Tidewater (Maple Branch) style too..

:eek: When I looked at your "TRR" Power I thought I had seen them before, not realizing they came with this route, and that I had them in inventory. And now I will make sure I use them in the Maple Branch one too.

One thing I might suggest, tell us what you like about this Route, and possibly what your doing in the Scenes. I think it might help folks connect even better with what your trying to express in Picture Form. Everyone enjoys a Story, long or short............

:wave: Thank you for sharing with us.

Hi Blue,

I'm afraid, I'm going to disappoint you, because I'm not much of a storyteller or talker. What I can tell you is, if I had to choose a single route as the only one to keep for Tane, it would be The Tidewater Point.
I have tried pretty much all of the routes coming with the Platinum Edition of Tane, and IMO the Tidewater is something special.
After 3-4 days with Tane and a lot of tinkering, I believe, I have found the optimun graphics settings for Tane on my system.

Just some scenes from my final test of the graphics of Tane.

MeH4o5.jpg

pQNfGR.jpg

wncRF2.jpg

57qwJ1.jpg

GuoTgC.jpg

crlUOt.jpg

Plagsr.jpg

kvuqxl.jpg

DqGLZN.jpg

Regards Claus

Last edited:
Very nice sir. Those SF Motors look real nice.

Thank you Erik :).

Jointed Rail knows their stuff. And for that same reason, they have become my main supplier of motive power, and trainz routes for that matter.

Btw, theres no need to call me "sir".

Best regards Claus

Just admiring the details on a couple of K&L Trainz's Steam locomotives...

JU1ZO0.jpg

3gh9Kn.jpg

e721I0.jpg

gSk9cr.jpg

More to follow...

Regards Claus

Last edited:
... thanks cvc2010 for your inspiring picskills ...
... allow me to add some dreaming ...

tidewater-point.jpg

tidewater-point.jpg

tidewater-point.jpg

tidewater-point.jpg

tidewater-point.jpg

tidewater-point.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

Edit: @zsuda can you identify the flatcars and/or the commodities on them shown in your first three shots? I always have my eyes open for oversize cargo. :D

@cvo2010 hope you don't mind my joining in with a few screenies.

Last edited:
Hi zsuda and thank you :),

You're more than welcome to add some dreaming ... and more great scenes...

Regards Claus

:D

Edit: @zsuda can you identify the flatcars and/or the commodities on them shown in your first three shots? I always have my eyes open for oversize cargo. :D

@cvo2010 hope you don't mind my joining in with a few screenies.

Hi normhart :),

No, not at all, the more the merrier :).

Regards Claus

Back