Downloading Railyards From DLS

My moncrief yard upload should be available now on DLS- its barebones and not fully 'debugged' (ive not gone over whole track to find mistakes) - but its got signals (some not very realistic and some may have been temp placement), speed boards, a couple engine sheds, etc. - no elevation and no stock

My moncrief yard upload should be available now on DLS- its barebones and not fully 'debugged' (ive not gone over whole track to find mistakes) - but its got signals (some not very realistic and some may have been temp placement), speed boards, a couple engine sheds, etc. - no elevation and no stock

Sounds good. I'll work on it and may upload a yard of my own which too is a bare bones yard. What's the gauge of your yard? Is it N, HO or Lifesize?

The railyard I'm working on now, from East Entry point to West Entry point is a total of 11 baseboards. It takes 2.5 baseboards to make 1 mile (5 baseboards equals 2 miles/ 10 baseboards equals 4 miles). So in total, the yard is roughly 4.5 miles long.

Last edited:

Downloaded it. Looks pretty good. With your permission, is it alright with you if I make alterations and adjustments to it for my route?

Downloaded it. Looks pretty good. With your permission, is it alright with you if I make alterations and adjustments to it for my route?

but of course you may- its why I uploaded it as barebones - so it could be fitted and edited to whomevers desire. :) - Id love ot see a screencap of the finished product when your done.. if you do anything big

but of course you may- its why I uploaded it as barebones - so it could be fitted and edited to whomevers desire. :) - Id love ot see a screencap of the finished product when your done.. if you do anything big

Perfect! Thank you sir. I'll do 2 versions of the route: One will be barebones for DLS and the other will be for video only through Bandicam for my YouTube channel - - once I figure out how to download and use the Bandicam. Man the resolution on that cam is really sharp. Will upload some fictional RR company locos if Dave gives the green light, seeing as those loco assets are his creations.

Back