a little confused - ClubCar track pack

KingConrail76

On the Club Car content page is listed a track pack, which I can not download, because my CC expired...
.. But the description says it is OKAY to pack the asset with a route using them, and it is okay to upload said route WITH tracks to the DLS...

...So, why not have this Track Pack in the Freeware section, where it can be downloaded?
-- Or is the description not saying it is okay to include these tracks in Route CDPs?

Also, what ever happened to the 12 days of Christmas content? I see no links on the JR site to any "new" content that was mentioned (without pictures for those of us away from this forum that particular day) during the 12 day thing

It will likely end up getting thrown to the DLS since obviously as you note that makes the most sense for the tracks at least, the rest of the clubcar section, not so much...thatll stay as is. When that happens I do not know at this point though. The 12 days stuff has been beaten to death. Weve been extremely busy since the holidays and havent had an opportunity to get it all back together and put on the site or the DLS. Were hoping to get that done soon but everytime we end up getting near to working on it, something else pops up.

Back