Screenshot of The Week: March 23 to March 29 2018 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username. From this week onwards, fortnightly themed threads will be discontinued because a) there's rarely any suggestions received nowadays, b) I'm running out of ideas and c) a recent opinion thread says they aren't popular. If and when I receive a theme suggestion, it will be applied the following week but otherwise it's open season for yall. Have fun.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submissions close on March 29.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username. From this week onwards, fortnightly themed threads will be discontinued because a) there's rarely any suggestions received nowadays, b) I'm running out of ideas and c) a recent opinion thread says they aren't popular. If and when I receive a theme suggestion, it will be applied the following week but otherwise it's open season for yall. Have fun.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submissions close on March 29.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Here are some suggestions for screenshot submissions. No requirement to do all of them or even any of them, let alone alone in sequence!

1. Night Train.
2. It was fifty years ago today......
3. Suburban or commuter trains.
4. Short line days or Branch line days.
5. Tackling the grade.
6. The city terminal.
7. King Coal.
8. Container trains (believe it or not this can even go back as far as the late 1920s)
9. Industrial spurs/sidings.
10. Electric Trains.

Here are some suggestions for screenshot submissions. No requirement to do all of them or even any of them, let alone alone in sequence!

1. Night Train.
2. It was fifty years ago today......
3. Suburban or commuter trains.
4. Short line days or Branch line days.
5. Tackling the grade.
6. The city terminal.
7. King Coal.
8. Container trains (believe it or not this can even go back as far as the late 1920s)
9. Industrial spurs/sidings.
10. Electric Trains.

Well... It seems that if the screenshot contest is unthemed, the participation is higher in comparison with a themed competition.

Well... coming back to the thread, here's my screenshot

ajrf_216.jpg

Back