Recommendations for North American routes and sessions.

chomz147

Just a Mercy Main.
It's been a little less then a month since I got back into Trainz. So I'd just like to hear some recommendation for North American routes and sessions to get before my First Class Ticket is up.

For TS12/T:ANE.
Preferably Freeware.
Any kind of route; shortline, mainline etc. is fine along with any kind of sessions; switching, passenger etc.
Preferably anything diesel/electric. (Not too into steam right now)
On DLS or third party sites is fine.

Thanks in advance.
-Chomz

Last edited:
Hello,

I don't know where to start with this one, but these are what I really like:

BNSF complete route (DLS)

Austin Western RR (http://rrmods.com/awrr.shtml)
Midwest Grain (JR)
Regional Passenger Transit (Trainz Pro Routes / DLS)
Tidewater Point Rail (JR / Trainz Pro Routes / DLS)
Prospect Lines (Trainz Pro Routes - might be DLS as well)
Montana Rail Link (Trainz Pro Routes / DLS)

This isn't a US route, but I would also recommend Razorback Classic RR (DLS)

I know others will come by for better routes:)

Cheers,
Hiawathamr

UMR 2018/ Freeware DLS
Quahog Sub from here http://ccrx.us/ Trust me its worth your time
Norfolk Southern Yard Module/ DLS warning needs good computer to handle the humpyard for car movement

<kuid2:73500:100796:1> Baltimore to Connellsville & West Mega Route on the DLS

Contains the entire Western Maryland Railroad, major portions of the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad, small sections of the Pennsylvania Railroad, small segments of the P&LE, P&WV, Indian Creek Valley, Ursina & North Fork, Somerset & Cambria, Cumberland & PA, RDG, and N&W Railroads.

As well as the Cass and Barton lumber companies for your shays. :D

No Sessions as yet though.

How have I not heard of the Quahog Sub before. I've been looking for a nice Southern California route.
Thanks!

I already have most of your routes for my industrial switching needs. :)
But thanks for the suggestion!

If you're into Canadian base routes there are a few good ones on DLS for TR12 & tane, MBC is a great route form the west coast. I made 2 maps both set in Nova Scotia Canada and on in BN not yet out.

chomz147 - For a great example of what can be done in T:ANE, don't forget to check out the excellent 'Sherman Hill ver 3.1 for T:ANE' by Jango and the TrainZItalia team.
Perfect for UP enthusiasts. Good variety of activities available if you roll your own sessions.

Mainly any kind of route where North American locomotives and rolling stock won't look out of place.
Thanks for the suggestions.

Oh I'll definitely have to check that out. Last I remember Sherman Hill was on version 2.something for Trainz 12.
Thanks!

Back