JR Tidewater Route 'unknown assets'

On the JR Tidewater content page, the only reference to a route is "Route: Click HERE". This opens a pop-up Tidewater Point Railroad.cdp (7.77MB). I downloaded this and then the missing content from DLS. There were still many "Unknown assets". I started TANE and opened the route. The only thing there was bare baseboards and a few scenery items. This is not a route.

Bingo, This is EXACTLY what I experienced when I tried to install. Was told I "did not follow directions" when installing. Like click here for download?? I tried many different things for days,and finally paid up for the rest of the content and the route was complete. This is a free "route" like Hitler was a Humanitarian.

I purchased the route and downloaded all the CDPs. I installed them and tried downloading anything that may be missing on the DLS. I am still missing rolling stock, assets, terrain paints. The first session is broken because the consist you are supposed to operate is missing everything except for the locos. No matter how many times I go onto the DLS looking for missing content, I see a lot of "missing dependencies". I don't know what the heck I am doing wrong.

You shouldn't be missing rolling stock, I don't think, but you will be missing terrain and textures if you don't get everything needed from the DLS (which is quite a bit). Maybe try installing the content cdp files again.

I am getting a similar issue but I suspect mine is tree and bush related as everything else seems to be there.

before anyone asks yes I did buy the route :D

Back