Stevelerro, are You in any of these Videos?

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
This is a photo charter done by Lerro Productions that occurred last Monday (March 12th) and Tuesday (March 13th) at the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum (March 12th) and on the Chattanooga & Chickamauga Railway (March 13th). There are many people in the following videos, but is any of them fellow Forums member stevelerro, or anyone else on the Forums?

Video 1:

Last minute change of plans dealing with the sale of my house kept me from attending. I did enjoy watching the first 3 hours of the charter live on the Virtual Railfan cameras though.

One Trainz user who was at the charter, Brian McDonnell, who works with the San Juan Branch Series on YouTube, and who commissioned the current MILW Hiawatha i'm making can be seen at the bottom left with the dark fedora and dark jacket.

V2Zr5OM.jpg

Last edited:
I was wondering why because in the video in Rock Springs, you can overhear the crew talk to a person named 'Steve' on the radio, and that's why I thought you'd be there. That and that it's done by Lerro Productions.

Nope, wasn't me. My brother Pete with Lerro Productions was running the charter. May have been one of the engine crew members.

That could have been Steve Freer with TVRM, great guy. He's the in charge down there, in fact we'll be seeing him this week as we righ the SOU 630 for full 360 Virtual Reality with our new VR cam. We're also going to be adding a 3rd cam at the turntable as well.

That could have been Steve Freer with TVRM, great guy. He's the in charge down there, in fact we'll be seeing him this week as we righ the SOU 630 for full 360 Virtual Reality with our new VR cam. We're also going to be adding a 3rd cam at the turntable as well.

I forgot about him. As for the 3rd camera, I've been hoping for one over at East Chattanooga. However, I would have put it facing the tracks leading into the shops instead of facing the turntable so you could see what's sitting outside the shops or inside the shops to see what they're working on. I really would like to keep an eye of the Southern E-unit that they've been working on who knows how long.

@stevelerro: I always suspected a connection between you and Lerro Productions.

Last edited:
Back