Interlocking Towers problem

Yorkshire

I am trying to set up interlocking towers for the arrivals and departures of a terminus station in TMR17. The problem is that as the train enters the platform, one of the junctions of a facing crossover is flipping itself before the whole train has completed its crossing so that the final 3 carriages are being derailed. The end signal is just after the crossover at the beginning of the platform. I tried placing an invisible signal the train length down the platform and used this as the end signal to stop the junction flipping, but since the whole train doesn't pass the signal, it doesn't release the path when it comes to a stop. I had thought that interlocking Towers wouldn't flip a junction till the consist had cleared it - I was obviously wrong! A little bit stuck at the moment in how to make it work. The paths are set to manual so that they can be configured by pguys IT setpath. Any suggestions please!?

Yorkshire

I can't find any menu item that enables you to choose not to reset junctions. I'm using the TRC invisible interlocking tower. Maybe this was something added later in one of Pguys creations. Unfortunately his later developments require SP2 for TANE and TRM17 seems to have come to a full stop development wise.

Yorkshire

I can't find any menu item that enables you to choose not to reset junctions. I'm using the TRC invisible interlocking tower. Maybe this was something added later in one of Pguys creations. Unfortunately his later developments require SP2 for TANE and TRM17 seems to have come to a full stop development wise.

Yorkshire
IIRC the reset is in one of the add-on session rules.

Back