Screenshot of The Week: March 8 to March 15 2018 (Gritty)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

Even though railroads are the lifeline of every economy, areas near and around tracks and yards are typically seen as grimy and undesirable, especially in cities. Show us the darker side of your railroads; this week's theme is Gritty. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on March 15.

2018-03-10_021413.jpg

Carelton River Steel Works

A gritty atmosphere is not going to stop these goods from getting to their destination. It's all just another day in the office for this crew.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Nice tight shot euro. Always tricky to get in-building close ups like that. Camera can be difficult to get just right.

Submissions are now closed. There are 8 entries so please vote for 1. Voting ends March 22; please post your votes below.

I vote for don49plm, you can almost feel the dust and grime in it. Honorable mention to peterwise as well for all the smoke and dingeness. (Quite a few coke ovens?) Also one for euromodeller for the in-building close up, can almost taste the coal dust.

Last edited:
Back