Any news of Bendorsey someone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rail4Pete

QCR Route builder
Hi, I worry about our friend and devoted trainz creator Bendorsey. He has not been active since february 17 and last exchange by email (feb 9) I had with him, he was having radiation treatments to fight a cancer in his stomach. Did any of you got some news lately ? I send him an email 3 days ago but no answer. I really worry about him.
Rail4Pete

:( I have been saying lots of prayers these last 2 weeks, haven't heard anything of late either.......?
he took about three days to reply to me last time, he's having both chemo and radiotherapy, I think he's probably feeling really uggghh. And when you are in that state, doing almost anything is a huge effort. He told me it's going to get worse before it gets better .

he took about three days to reply to me last time, he's having both chemo and radiotherapy, I think he's probably feeling really uggghh. And when you are in that state, doing almost anything is a huge effort. He told me it's going to get worse before it gets better .
I too haven't heard from him in a while as well, when he last emailed me, he basically told the exact same thing in a short email, so I too don't know anything on the latest from him. I hope he can recover from this.

I can assure you from experience that the above is very true. During my four months of treatment I hardly ever used the computer. So I would suggest trying to reach out to relatives, if possible, to find out how he's doing.
Mick

I got an e-mail from Ben today. Still very unwell but appreciates the kind thoughts. He will be having his operation on Wednesday. Let's hope he gets through safely.

I got an e-mail from Ben today. Still very unwell but appreciates the kind thoughts. He will be having his operation on Wednesday. Let's hope he gets through safely.
Thank you very much for the update Paul.

'' Lets Go Ben you can fight it ! We're supporting you with our thoughts my friend !''

Pierre as Rail4Pete

Last edited:
I sent an email to Ben about 2 days ago, no reply, no surprising as he's had major surgery . Still I am worried about him .
does anyone have any info on his progress ?.

I sent an email to Ben about 2 days ago, no reply, no surprising as he's had major surgery . Still I am worried about him .
does anyone have any info on his progress ?.

I haven't heard from him and I did suggest his wife send something but maybe he didn't pick up on that. Given the nature of the surgery, I suspect he is still in hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back