Just enjoy scenery?

M600Prf43

Hello,
I have bought this train since my father worked all his life in Canada as a Trainman.
I am a newbie. I just want to enjoy the train go by from an external standpoint and take pleasure in admiring the scenery. Is there such an option?

Also, Is there an option where you can look at the scenery from the standpoint of a passenger? Looking out the window?

Please advise, It would be much appreciated

Hi, You'll have a quick help if you register your game so we know that yours is legit. Illegal copy might disinterest people helping you

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Short answer: yes.

In more detail:
Just like you can sit inside the cab and look out of the train, you can do so from many of the wagons, though the creator has to have build it into them so it is not always the case.
To make it all work, you will have to tell the train where to go, including sometimes setting the switches. The same goes for traffic you look like to see on your travel.

Does T:ANE have a trainzoptions file ? If so, adding the line: -freeintcam

Then you can roam outside the cab in driver, using the keyboard arrow keys

No you don't need to add a line for each config.txt in T:ANE just go to settings > "General Settings" > checked "Enable Free internal Camera" on the "Advanced settings for content developers"

No you don't need to add a line for each config.txt in T:ANE just go to settings > "General Settings" > checked "Enable Free internal Camera" on the "Advanced settings for content developers"

And it works great.

Riding passenger, or caboose is great fun, especially if the person who makes the car does a good job with detail (windows, etc), lighting and sound when they make the car..

The nickel plate rail caboose was done pretty nicely for sightseeing.
AT 17:08 you can see the caboose, and ride in it, and hear how it sounds realistic, etc... :)
If you can't get the real thing, chill in this caboose for 1/2 hour while rolling thru the country side, or mountains.

Fast FORWARD to 17:08 to see and hear caboose and movement inside it.

Last edited:
Back