Screenshot of The Week: March 1 to March 8 2018 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submissions close on March 8.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Union-Pacific-intermodal-train-passes-the-car-repair-shop-on-a-bright-sunny-day..jpg

A pair of CD Cargo Class 750 Diesels in the Elbe Valley of the Czech Republic.*

A-pair-of-CD-Cargo-Class-750-Diesels-in-the-Elbe-Valley-of-the-Czech-Republic.jpg

* Not really, it's on one of my HO scale Modelz Layouts :)
Note, rock face is not a spline, it's textures.

Last edited:
Franchement superbe cette 2D2 5500, la famille des 2D2 s'agrandit dans Trainz :)
Really beautiful that 2D2 5500, the 2D2 family in Trainz is growing :)

Rskraus
I am not familiar first hand with imgur , but based on a quick Google it sounds like it would work. I believe you just need to get the direct image url however. (I have to do this with even the auran solution) On the page that has your screenshot on it, right click the image and choose 'copy image address' or similar menu item. Now go into the forum and click reply to thread. In the forum editor, click the image link icon (looks like a picture w a tree in it, located in the menu, three icons in from the right). Paste the copied url for your image in the textbox that pops up and submit. Don't forget to submit the forum post as well :) Good luck.

Last edited:
Back