Sad State Of This Game

Perhaps it is time to close this thread as it seems to be degenerating into a juvenile flame war in large bold font and poor spelling.

He's correct however. We're not going to keep replying to the OP, the OP has gone above and beyond to let everyone know this post was made out of pure hatred for Jointed Rail and it's members. The OP has spent several years doing this to us, and a quick search of the posts from the OP will explain everything. You can clearly see the pattern here, we don't have to say a thing. We can let the hatred speak for itself here.

We have several route remakes in the works as well, so unfortunately this will not be the last of classic routes being remade and brought into newer versions of Trainz. There will be more routes, more content, more sessions, more scenery items, more locomotives, more rolling stock, more new models and lot's of other added extras.

He's correct however. We're not going to keep replying to the OP, the OP has gone above and beyond to let everyone know this post was made out of pure hatred for Jointed Rail and it's members. The OP has spent several years doing this to us, and a quick search of the posts from the OP will explain everything. You can clearly see the pattern here, we don't have to say a thing. We can let the hatred speak for itself here.

We have several route remakes in the works as well, so unfortunately this will not be the last of classic routes being remade and brought into newer versions of Trainz. There will be more routes, more content, more sessions, more scenery items, more locomotives, more rolling stock, more new models and lot's of other added extras.

It's all about jealousy...

Anyway awesome news!

The new TRR is very well done and truly a pleasure to not only look at but to drive as well. With that said I look forward to getting the upcoming routes as well.

Oh, I cloned TRR and removed the "invisible" consist by running delete missing assets in Surveyor in case you might want to do that and post and update.

It's all about jealousy...

Jealousy or no jealousy. It's sad that there's a bit of bad blood in the forum. (I have know idea who's right, or who's wrong, or who started what. And I don't really care). It's a hobby, for Christchurch sake!!! We are all suppose to act & play nicely, and most of us are mature enough to not tho our toys out of the cot, if something goes wrong, or we are not happy with something/somebody...

I don't know what the answer is, but as a suggestion, maybe someone needs to offer an "olive" branch here.

Just my thoughts. Happy trainzing everyone.

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
Back