Thread: JR PRR / N&W CPLs

Default JR PRR / N&W CPLs

I noticed that some people have JR N&W CPLs in Trainz and I would like them but I don't know where to find them. I have TS12 and not TANE. If they are in a pack can you guys release them separately on the signals section? Thanks, Joey.

Blog Entries

The PRR style signals? The are included with Alex's new Tidewater Point route revision only atm

But I don't want to pay that much just for the signals. I'll probably just use the old ones off the DLS until you guys put it somewhere else.

Blog Entries

Fair enough, with the hours of scripting that Justin put into them I can't see them being freeware anytime soon.

Hey scratchy, could you go into details on those features a little more and talk about the types of signals included with the route? I could definitely justify buying the pack for them.
    "We will probably be judged not by the monuments we build, but by those we have destroyed"

Blog Entries

Hi JR just an idea is it possible to release PRR style signals be released in Club Car ?. the JR Hall Semaphore signals pack would have involved hours of scripting. JR Hall Semaphore signals pack was released as freeware as part of JRs 12 days of christmas
    Last edited by poolboy; February 26th, 2018 at 10:08 PM.

lol. Just lol.
    New route ft. csxt17 - Lewiston & Pamona

Columbus, Oh USA -by the Weber Connection!

There are other PRR/N&W signals available. They don't play well with JR script though.
    Check out my grungy electric piano based band, "Small Movies" at http://wearesmallmovies.com/

Blog Entries

The real reason the PRR signals were always held from release is that I never thought they actually had enough signals in the set since I never made more than what we required. The set is pretty well thought out and flexible but I never really made all of the signal arrangements that I wanted to. The basic elements of the set were done in 2011 (wow) but I only had a few signal types until more recently. It may show up elsewhere soon.

http://jrpcloud.com/prr_pl_ref/

I just bought the Monongahela and Western and I am missing a Kuid for the mesh library for the signals. Could someone help me out please? <kuid2:45324:555100:13>