My Project For 2018

Is this a fictional, model layout-like route? It seems that way largely because the track seems level and the terrain around it seems exaggerated. If so, then I think you make it look however you like.

If not, then those features make it quite unrealistic for a prototypical or fictional route that is trying to represent a prototype-like route in a specific part of the world. Terrain just doesn’t look like that in the real world.

Doesn't look bad at all. Or at least in many placed better then my work :hehe:.

I do have a suggestion for your filming. I almost got dizzy / a small headache from the constant (fast) twisting around and zooming in and out. May I suggest making less and smaller movements? Or at least keep the camera still for a few more seconds before switching to a different view? If you are using the arrow buttons to turn around (though by the speed my guess is the mouse), consider pressing the shift button so your movements are slower. This makes it easier to follow for your audience.

Good luck on your project!

Is this a fictional, model layout-like route? It seems that way largely because the track seems level and the terrain around it seems exaggerated. If so, then I think you make it look however you like.

If not, then those features make it quite unrealistic for a prototypical or fictional route that is trying to represent a prototype-like route in a specific part of the world. Terrain just doesn’t look like that in the real world.
Trying to make it at least semi realistic
Doesn't look bad at all. Or at least in many placed better then my work :hehe:.

I do have a suggestion for your filming. I almost got dizzy / a small headache from the constant (fast) twisting around and zooming in and out. May I suggest making less and smaller movements? Or at least keep the camera still for a few more seconds before switching to a different view? If you are using the arrow buttons to turn around (though by the speed my guess is the mouse), consider pressing the shift button so your movements are slower. This makes it easier to follow for your audience.

Good luck on your project!
I've taken note of this, hopefully it looks better in my latest video

What do you guys think of this for the mine? (click link below image is too large to post here)
Here is also a video of it in action

Last edited:
Yeah im still not the best at that

You've come a long way,... but when you are taking a video, think about who will watch it.

It's far better to view and edit each video clip to no more than 30 seconds, cut out jerky sections and switching the camera angle every five seconds. Use a 'Fade' to link each video clip together.

And most importantly,... in Driver mode, press 'Ctrl H' to hide all your overlays.

Your videos will look far better.

Cheers,
Roy

Figured some of you may be interested in joining in on my livestream happening right now, drop in and say hi
[video]https://www.youtube.com/user/Mrmegaminergames/live[/video]

Back