Need Help With TMR 2017

RI4321

Hello All,

I purchased the TMR17 Bundle download everything all routes show up but were are the M120 - Connectable Modules that are blank that came with the download located? I could not find them to start my freelance model railroad layout.:confused:

Cheers
Todd

Would you happen to know were in surveyor they are located? what is the title name of them on the DLS.

Cheers
Todd

They are not assets located in Surveyor. When you are in Surveyor, you already have opened (or started) a route and these M120 things are routes.

To download them, (re)start the game and pick “Manage Content” at the start. Next, make a filter in which you search for “Name = M120” and “Author = oknotsen”... since I happen to have made those 4 demo routes that come with the game and a few more modules.

Dang the purchase of the product did not give me the M120 modules I saw on the DLS some M120 modules with your user name but they were for TS12. So do I need to download all of the modules you created even if they are for TS12?

Note that you currently still don't have TMR2017 listed in your station list, so it might be that you did not buy it using the account your are posting with or simply did not enter your credentials (correctly) in the game. As a result it might now activate some content.
You don't need to download anything. You could though. Some are finished modules, some are examples to get you going.
I personally don't understand the "even" part of your comment. Routes from TS12 work fine in both TANE and TMR2017. The routes were saved in a TMR2017 build (4.4) when included in TMR2017. I have later uploaded a new version of that content to fix some minor things that annoyed me in my own routes, which are in build 4.3 (TANE SP1; the version I am still running).

I did purchase the TMR2017 using the account that I post with and how do I get TMR listed in my station list and how do I enter my credentials in the game? Sorry for being bothersome I'm confused at this point & time and want to resolve the issue(s) with TMR2017. I appreciate all the help your giving me to fix the problem.

Last edited:
To enter your details in-game click Trainz Settings on the Launcher screen (the one with Start/Manage Content etc) then click the Internet tab. You can then enter your MyTrainz details in the boxes provided.

Once done close and restart the game for it to take effect.

Shane

oknotsen I finally figured it out and got the modules downloaded after starting a new day 2 cups of coffee and a Dr Pepper and a brain cell finally woke up I'm good. Thank you for your help I'm a little slow at times in understanding stuff.

Back