Missing Tidewater Point Route Dependencies

Missing these two dependencies from the new Tidewater Point Route. Tried the Trainz Kuid Index already. Any assistance in finding these is most appreciated.

<kuid2:19691:100045:1>
<kuid:488573:121488>

Missing these two dependencies from the new Tidewater Point Route. Tried the Trainz Kuid Index already. Any assistance in finding these is most appreciated.

<kuid2:19691:100045:1>
<kuid:488573:121488>

<kuid2:19691:100045:1> TB Grass S 2fl is on the download station

Nothing missing here either. Perfect download package.

As mentioned, everything that was missing was on the DLS.

<kuid2:19691:100045:1> TB Grass S 2fl is on the download station
Thank you!

Search by name on the DLS came up with this one:
<kuid:19691:100045> Tb Grass S 2fl
No other version available when I checked.

If someone could give me the name of <kuid:488573:121488>, I will try and find that one as well. The DLS and CM can be frustrating.

I'm missing this one, nothing pops up on kuidfinder either:
<kuid2:506034:7880073:1>

This is weird. I see that kuid listed in the config kuid table for the route, but I don't show it installed on my system. And it doesn't show as a missing asset for the route.

Sometimes I hate this game... lol

Belay my last. I have this updated version:
<kuid2:506034:7880073:2> wp_tex36_ballast

In Content Manager:

ALL the missing kuids have the STATUS "available for download"

LeftClick on STATUS header at top of the list and it will be sorted from A to Z.
All "available for download" will be on top.

Then RightClick on assets with STATUS "available for download" and chose "Download"

If there are more items missing, just highlight them all.
RightClick on one of them and chose Download.
Then ALL are downloading in ONE action.

Last edited:
Is it just me, or should a payware route not require downloading missing assets? I know that we pay for the content pack, but, really, we are paying to have the route as a complete package, or should be, I think. This is a very user unfriendly sim.

Technically the route is not payware, the content pack is. Either way you have to download dependencies so if there are some on the Download Station and some packed with the content pack or the route you still end up having to download something at the end of the day. We cover this every single time we release a route and a content pack, its not going to be for everyone.

My remaining missing assets for this route are NOT showing as "available for download". To be clear, there were a great many that had this status after initial download of the route. I have installed all available assets from the DLS that I could. These last few missing assets are showing as "unknown".

Not a big deal. Generally after some time, I will just delete all missing assets and move on, or find somethings that I think should replace them.

The balance should be in the content pack files then if youve purchased that. I literally installed this from scratch yesterday myself just to triple check and a DLS download and the content pack files was all that i needed.

<kuid2:211025:41007:1> Invisible lever snd (author: rmm; payware from T:ANE Deluxe used in Milwaukee Road).

28335866_1563157217136929_6924966499448493527_o.jpg

The Content Manager doesn't pinpoint any missing textures, and yet the ballast is all that seems to be missing. Can anyone help track down the kuids or the right version?

Try these from the route dependency list. Some of these have to be in the content .cdp.

<kuid2:506034:7880074:1> wp_tex37_ballast_clean
<kuid2:9:35002:1> pl ballast1b
<kuid:506034:773521> wp_texture4_ballast_1
<kuid2:506034:7880073:2> wp_tex36_ballast

I have 207 'unknown' assets missing and have no idea what they could be.

Have downloaded:

- Tidewater Route
- Tidewater payware content pack files
- All JR scenery items available on the website

Have re installed the route and even tried a database repair.

Any ideas? (click the thumbnail for a sample)

I have 207 'unknown' assets missing and have no idea what they could be.

Have downloaded:

- Tidewater Route
- Tidewater payware content pack files
- All JR scenery items available on the website

Have re installed the route and even tried a database repair.

Any ideas? (click the thumbnail for a sample)

{Image removed}

Check the open for edit to ensure that all content has been submitted. If there is any open for edit content, revert to original.

You didn't download all packs: the highlighted asset on your screenshot is in the scenery pack, others might be too.

Back