Screenshot of The Week: February 15 to February 22 2017 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Screenshot of The Week: February 15 to February 22 2018 (No Theme)

Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submissions close on February 23.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Last edited:
fLp183k.jpg

At night, UP AFXSE-09 (Autoracks, Fairfax Yard (NS Kansas City) to Seattle) rolls westbound over Sherman Hill with a quintet of NS locomotives leading, and the Conrail heritage unit is on the point. A severe thunderstorm is rolling through, and a lightning bolt is seen in the distance.
This has not been edited in any way.

How did you do the lightning bolt? Alt-Smite? or some other way?
Its probably from TS12 since it has the thunderstorm lightning. I would be surprised to know how to do that in TANE. All I can say is perfect timings ;)

Anyway my screenshot below:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A loaded BNSF grain train crosses Alpine Road as it exits the grain loading elevators and starts its trip north.

C9FB64C3BD1DF9283F72805B9B6E2FBB329848C1

Late 1948, Hinton, WV. A little 2-8-0 switcher shoves a cut of boxcars into a siding next to the roundhouse, while a great many cars wait in the yard in the background.
ym7MZXl.png

Something Australian

cFvgVn
cFvgVn
cFvgVn
https://i.imgur.com/bj01DIy.jpg
bj01DIy.jpg

Broad gauge Freight Victoria intermodal on dual gauge. Feb 2004

Submissions are now closed. There are 10 entries so please vote for 1. Voting ends March 1; please post your votes below.

For 10 entries we ought to get two votes. Actually I could have profitably used three for these entries. My vote is for hiawathamr. I would like to give a black and white shout out to Southern1581. Brings back memories.

Back