Missing someyhing simple here....

Ghost42

I have an example turntable route/session I need to upload, I have added the description when editing the session layer, I now need to do the same to the route.
A comment to download the session is required else all will be in vain.
I take it they cannot be packaged together.
Bear with me as this is only the second time I have uploaded anything.

I have an example turntable route/session I need to upload, I have added the description when editing the session layer, I now need to do the same to the route.
A comment to download the session is required else all will be in vain.
I take it they cannot be packaged together.
Bear with me as this is only the second time I have uploaded anything.
You haven't indicated what the problem is. What happens when you add a description to the route? Does it disappear, or does it get changed or is there an error about the description when you upload or does it not display properly in CM or something else?

I added the description whilst in 'edit session' mode in the 'edit session rules' pane.
I feel that takes care of the session but what about the route description?
Haven't tried uploading yet. The bonding of the route/session is what I am looking for. the route on its own means nothing.

I added the description whilst in 'edit session' mode in the 'edit session rules' pane.
I feel that takes care of the session but what about the route description?
Haven't tried uploading yet. The bonding of the route/session is what I am looking for. the route on its own means nothing.

If you add the description in edit session mode then it is a description for the session. If you want a description for the route you need to add it in edit route mode.

If you add the description in edit session mode then it is a description for the session. If you want a description for the route you need to add it in edit route mode.
I have done it in 'edit route' in the main menu, thanks, all set to go.

If you add in the kuid of the session to the config file of the route, anyone downloading just the route, as so many do, will also get the essential session.

Back