Driver of vehicle hit by train in Hixson (Tennessee) arrested for DUI

Do we really need the forum filling with links to every incident involving real rail mishaps?

At best it's clickbait, at worst it leads to the acrimonious discussion seen in another topic a few days ago.

Perhaps N3V and/or the mods need to outline exactly what "Prototype Talk" context in relation to Trainz should be permitted.

Thoughts?

Do we really need the forum filling with links to every incident involving real rail mishaps?...

...Perhaps N3V and/or the mods need to outline exactly what "Prototype Talk" context in relation to Trainz should be permitted.

I agree with the above points/comments made by Vern!

Those types of posting, i.e. real world rail incidents, seems to attract lots of uninformed/misinformed opinion and comment!

With regards to Prototype Talk, perhaps N3V/mods could define its parameters exactly?

Rob.

Last edited:
It is disappointing when the post contains hardly any information other than a link to something offsite. I'd prefer a summary of the info one would find on visiting the link.

I actually enjoy reading about rail mishaps to learn what happened, but I agree that the resulting conversations can go way beyond reality on occasion.

It is disappointing when the post contains hardly any information other than a link to something offsite. I'd prefer a summary of the info one would find on visiting the link.

I actually enjoy reading about rail mishaps to learn what happened, but I agree that the resulting conversations can go way beyond reality on occasion.

If you're really interested and enjoy reading about such things as rail mishaps then you may find that info on more appropriate websites/forums or news websites. Is it really the stuff of a games forum?

Rob.

Back