Notch 8 Reskinz W.I.P's, Screenshot, and Renders

Notch 8 reskins crew screenshot for the public

hey Im Djtrackmasta aka Pylot from Notch 8 on behalf of the Notch 8 reskinz crew I'd like to show all you fellow trainzer's our stuff releasable and not releasable
screens shots of projects and interesting new stuff that we have made and reskin's and produced items:D:D:p and don't ask we will let you all know when or if something will be released
enjoy some of the post and some stuff will be released extremely soon.

a1qTMhx.jpg

Hopefully I will have a few more to add with this one for the site in the next couple of weeks.

oOcUS8U.jpg

CSX 211 & 147 lead a Ballast Train down one of the Branches on the L&N EK Sub.
Look for theses goodies and more in near future releases!

Last edited:
The Fictional C&O Jahnke River line, The line stretches from Scottsville, Va to Fredericksburg, Va using the old Virginia Air Line (ab.1975) at Palmyra, Va to Lindsay, Va and then takes the C&O Washington Sub to Orange, Va to turn east on the old Virginia Central Railway (ab.1926) to Fredericksburg, The route is about ~75 miles and will have a small yard in Scottsville and a couple on the way to Fredericksburg.
Completion of this map may range from the end of 2018 to the end of 2019 depending on time.
I will post updates along the way.
This is CP Cunningham, 20 miles N.E of Scottsville.
3rsrbBW.jpg

BboIaV4.jpg

Last edited:
C&O train 101 heads north past the Appropatly name Shagg Bottom Bridges, A popular Fishing/swimming hole and a popular hangout place.
VTaApq2.jpg

Slowly coming along with the now GECX B40-8's, The plan for em are, Color correction, and added details.
iLXm1YP.jpg

hey Im Djtrackmasta aka Pylot from Notch 8 on behalf of the Notch 8 reskinz crew I'd like to show all you fellow trainzer's our stuff releasable and not releasable
screens shots of projects and interesting new stuff that we have made and reskin's and produced items:D:D:p and don't ask we will let you all know when or if something will be released
enjoy some of the post and some stuff will be released extremely soon.
Does your keyboard not have a period button or what?

Thanks Erik! Here's a look at what will be released on the site shortly: *Snipped*
Cheers, ns2616
Do you think you guys could make a Pioneer Valley Railroad C44-9W? I am in need of GE power for the PVR Roster. I'm not much of a "reskiner" myself. Thanks, Joey

Back