Pioneer X New host new posts

I should have stated how many images I was seeing, in addition to the 3 blank X's.

Anyhow, I'm now seeing 5 images, no X's. Is that what I'm supposed to be seeing?

Good work, by the way.

I should have stated how many images I was seeing, in addition to the 3 blank X's.

Anyhow, I'm now seeing 5 images, no X's. Is that what I'm supposed to be seeing?

Good work, by the way.

Yes, 5 should be there and 2 below .......thanks for the compliment :)

zCDiAmH.jpg

Starting signal testing for the new addition................

gIjmQCt.jpg

Freight car placement, with this additional yard I can add about 60 more freight cars not including the lone siding with MOW equipment and 30 or so additional locos and cabooses in the loco yard. This roughly brings the layout total to about 220 placeable freight cars. Will try to reach 300 with the new sidings added.....gotta try

ARFt8KD.jpg

ARFt8KD.jpg

2M1GV1Y.jpg

pfYBzJc.jpg
newreply.php

Just scrolling these screenies as I pass another night of insomnia. Two thoughts;

-Pics would look nicer without spline points visible.
-How come nothing casts a shadow?

Finalizing expansion track plan.............................surveyor and non surveyor view:
1RL0cDV.jpg

Ncu3v6X.jpg

I think this will be a good plan.....the big blue warehouse will be a beverage manufacturing and distribution plant relying on loads of corn syrup to produce its juices and soda then packing them into boxcars for deliveries...

:wave: Good Evening Railhead001,

Looks to me like someone is blowing the walls down a bit, I really like the curves in the new trackage you laid out, gives a fan effect, :cool: and really makes the area appear much larger I think.

ADM on the Trailers looks great........

:wave: Good Evening Railhead001,

Looks to me like someone is blowing the walls down a bit, I really like the curves in the new trackage you laid out, gives a fan effect, :cool: and really makes the area appear much larger I think.

ADM on the Trailers looks great........

I'll let you in on a little secret, to achieve distance I used an old model railroad trick. That grain elevator and silos next to it in the back are reduced in size to make it appear they are further away than they actually are :D
And for some reason I felt a wye was needed on the layout which made for the curves to be included as they are. With this industrialized area added, it will bring some decent freight ops for the layout.

Last edited:
Back