Pioneer X New host new posts

Railhead001

Testing image hosting sites, will be back shortly...................

Well no use crying over spilled milk........................here are some new shots of my Modified Pioneer & Freedom "X" Layout with approximately 170+ freight cars and 5-9 locos scattered around the yards and industries:

Update: Scroll down for the pix, was having issues with new hosting site but resolved now

Last edited:
Testing image hosting sites, will be back shortly...................

Well no use crying over spilled milk........................here are some new shots of my Modified Pioneer & Freedom "X" Layout with approximately 170+ freight cars and 5-9 locos scattered around the yards and industries:
[![2018-02-

:'( But,,,,,,But,,,,,,my pictures r all gone........OK.......I'm over it for now......:hehe: .In reality, I figured this would eventually come up......;) Out and searching about for suitable replacement......

Goo luck Sir

Back in action....some updated shots of the final version of the corn syrup industry on my Pioneer & Modified X version: Top was original version then decided on bottom for final:
FXbu0AB.jpg

VgIEyuI.jpg

Last edited:
Added minor details to some of the industries such as weeds, signs etc.....and about 160+ pieces of rolling stock and locos for operations

uMsrrj3.jpg

Pf3nh2r.jpg

WNHJGLz.jpg

GTd6nfK.jpg

HAUf2o6.jpg

xV4L7S5.jpg

Last edited:
Nice touch on the loader. 160 cars added, and where did you find all the space to put them in that's amazing and impressive, very cool. :D

Nice touch on the loader. 160 cars added, and where did you find all the space to put them in that's amazing and impressive, very cool. :D

Mainly on the farm module side where the 2 grain elevators are located, plenty of room for storage and the small Cargill plant yard holds a fair amount.

Working on a small lot for grain trailers to be stored before being called to duty at the grain elevators.....added some ADM logos to the trailers for some variety:

newreply.php
a0otnir.jpg

niAwQDQ.jpg

LISm8mV.jpg
newreply.php
newreply.php
newreply.php

Some minor detail updates: Moved the Mid America sign back to the Mid America grain elevator and used the "push/pull" method to install the sign on the covered hopper loading shed:

Pfxm9Ff.jpg

QNQUFIz.jpg

w4naHwA.jpg

Next added some fruit and vegetable crates to the feed supply/farm area.....including in the apple orchard:
At2y8UI.jpg

bXfkwU1.jpg

qTjfb3W.jpg

87WcPYW.jpg

:wave: Evening Sir,

Nice touch on the Apple Trees and Pallets, I just checked my inventory, and discovered I had more Apple Stuff than I realized....

Almost Spring around here.. I'll have to plant a few Orchards here and there........Cool Idea.........:cool:

Expansion is coming !!!! stay tuned..............

5V6SBcN.jpg

N1qeJlr.jpg

gCdRlAp.jpg

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the train room......................

Some progress on the West end.....I always wanted to incorporate this grain elevator because I love the size of it..also added another set of ATLS crossings:

NLGF8uk.jpg

fJ2oYnI.jpg

8XQ2FWm.jpg

Back