This will be my last post, for now I'm in a time of great sadness.

steamrodder

Fellow Trainzer
At 3:39AM February 1st 2018, the Love of my life and soulmate till the end of time, has passed away, and is now in Heven.
Right now, it is starting to sink in how much I going to miss her smile, and looking in to those pretty blue eyes. After being together 3.5 Years, Last mounth I asked her if she would Marry an ol' fart like me...... She said Yes!!!!!
I feel so alone and lost, half of me died with her. I'v known this Lady and her family over 22years, in fact my Dad Performed the wedding ceremonies
when she was married to her ex. I feeling a little better since getting this off my chest. I sure do miss her. -Robert-:'(

I'm sorry for your loss. Be strong my friend. We will be here for you when you want to return.

I'm so sorry Robert to hear of your sad loss.

I understand what you are experiencing mate, however even in this extremely sad moment, you my friend, are so very, very fortunate.

Very few people in this world, ever happen to meet the love of their lives during their lifetime, but you have. No doubt over the short period of time you have been together, both of you created some very special memories, that no one can take away from you.

Of course it is natural for you feel alone, but remember, her love for you is a wonderful comfort and will remain with you always. Hang onto that.

I wish you well, mate. Take care.

Roy

My condolences on your loss. As Roy said, rejoice that you have your cherished memories of all the good times you had together with the love of your life. May they comfort you in this time of grief.

Robert, please accept my condolences.

Losing your cherished one is so hard to come to terms with.

It happened to me in April 2 years ago.

It will be difficult for you but although she has gone, you will still have her memories.

All the very best to you,

Graham.

Sorry to hear the loss of your Wife

Morning Robert,

Really sorry to hear about the loss of your Spouse. I know when my Father lost my Mom, it was very difficult for him to understand and took some time to heal.

When I go to church this weekend, you'll be in my prayers.

Sad to hear of your loss and will take a time to get practically over such a despair. have lost very close to me and it can put you off routine things and that I ended up facing after a break from life's routines. know it depends on the character and personality of each individual and death does deeply effect and I hope that you will be able to get a balanced life cycle again like i did.

One of the true consolations of love is that you never lose it, no matter what happens. One of the last acts of my mother was to sing a song for her husband, who had died forty five years before. So keep loving, treating it as the greatest gift you have received.

Hi steamrodder, Steaming101 here.
I'm very sorry for your loss. My condolences. One thing that is truly great is that true love can never be lost. I'm not sure if these quotes are applicable here, but I'll leave them here for you.

"Grief is not a disorder, a disease or a sign of weakness. It is an emotional, physical and spiritual necessity, the price you pay for love. The only cure for grief is to grieve." - Earl Grollman

"What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us." - Helen Keller

"Love is stronger than death even though it can't stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can't separate people from love. It can't take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death." - Anonymous

Again, my condolences.

Warmest regards;
Steaming101

Thank you all for the kind words, and condolences. Sunday night was very Dificult for me dieal with, That's when the grief really hit home like a ton of bricks.
She will always be in my hart and soul till the end of time. Thank you, and God bless you all. -Robert-:wave: P.S. I sure miss Her 'Right seat driving', I forget to buckle up my seat belt, so in her soft voice she will say, " Click it "

Back