New Releases: 2/1/18

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
New Releases! Almost Friday folks, hang in there. Up for grabs today is the Tidewater RR Content Pack pre-order as well as a new model! Check em out, we'll be looking for pics of the new content in the gallery and pick a winner for a free Club Car Membership. Speaking of Club Car, your free items are also updated. Please enjoy!

27173920_751701591701722_1733805665697861806_o.jpg
27503243_751701588368389_513909896101203676_o.jpg
27355690_751701745035040_8526899692815337138_o.jpg

I just preordered the Tidewater Point Rail. :)
Same here . The YouTube vids had me looking forward to it sense I first watched . Feel better John ...:)

I just wish there was more to see .

Matt

A brilliant looking rebuild of a classic Trainz route. It was the first route I clicked on in the full version of TRS2006, so long ago...

I found the videos. Wearsprada has a couple up. The route looks great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6knacVT4_CM

I'm pretty new still, so a couple of questions. If I preorder the Content Pack, is that the whole route and the only thing I'll need to buy? All the sessions and route and stock are in this one pack?

Last edited:
I'm pretty new still, so a couple of questions. If I preorder the Content Pack, is that the whole route and the only thing I'll need to buy? All the sessions and route and stock are in this one pack?

I'd like to know this as well.

Cheers,
Piere.

Description

Welcome to the Tidewater Point Railroad 2.0! This timeless classic originally done by Trainz Pro Routes has been brought into Trainz a New Era. New locomotives, rolling stock, scenery items and more, this content pack will be loaded with plenty to keep you busy on this exciting route. Sessions are also included.
What's included?

• SD40-2
  • GP38-2
  • GP9 (High Nose)
  • GP9 (Chopped)
  • Leased power
  • Railcar Mover
  • Transfer Caboose
  • Rolling Stock Pack
  • Brand new scenery items!
  • Sessions
  • Plus much more!
PRE-ORDER NOW through 2.14.18.

Delivery estimated: 2.22.18

I see no Route.

So the question is:

Is the Route itself included (free) or will it cost another fist full of dollars?

☼ ¿ ☼

I'm assuming it'll be handled the same way as Diamond River Mining or American Intermodal. The route is free but the content pack with all the locomotives and sessions costs money. You'll also need the content pack for some of the buildings on the route, i'd predict.

Would you please also answer the questions about the route in the several posts above the one you just answered? Thank you. I’d like to buy the route, but need to know how it all works first.

I found the videos. Wearsprada has a couple up. The route looks great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6knacVT4_CM

When you buy the route, you'll find links in your Jointed Rail account for the route plus the content. All of this will be separate CDPs as needed for the package because a single CDP is too big for successful download and install.

You then install these the normal way in T:ANE via content manager.

When everything is installed, check open for edit and revert any content that is open for edit in case there some assets, there usually are by the way, that were already installed.

There might be some loose odds and ends that may need to be downloaded from the DLS.

That's pretty much it from what I can remember.

... as it is a pre-order: in the pack are the dependencies-, locomotives-, rollingstock- and scenery-cdp's ... as you can see in #11, second pic, it will appear just only as a sign ... it will update on or after deliverydate 22 feb 2018 ... then will also the route deliver ... till the 14 feb 2018 the price is reduced as a bonus for pre-ordering ...

have fun
grtz
daveric

Back